- The only way we'd be unable to tell which timeline the new Star Trek series is on is if it has an entirely new stardate system.
- Do I want fishsticks for supper badly enough to put on pants and go get some?
- If there had been no timeskips at AKOTAS we'd now be in the middle of one time that was skipped.
- Or condensed. The "sketch hiatus" sketches were all set in the time being skipped, prorated for the hiatus length.
- Right now we'd be at a time between this one and the next one: http://www.arthurkingoftimeandspace.
- One of the cats thinks the center of the narrow corner hall is where several beanie babies belong.
- a half hour nap at 21:30 might not have been the bright thing to do but maybe I can finish that cartoon now after all
- Napping and then drawing worked well last night. Let's try it again.
- OMG DANCING MEN #elementary
- Phe frequency that two-item shopping lists send me to both far corners of the store irks me.
- Somebody asked me whether The Force Awakens is really two hours and forty five minutes and I had to say, "I dunno."
- Today's shopping list: cat litter and toilet paper. Something for everyone.