- Sat, 16:01: Photo: When I started the line art sletch sideblog, way back a week ago, I decided that I shouldn’t use... http://t.co/vAmiROdI6N
- Sat, 17:34: Looking at Three Faces production over the past few weeks and wondering whether the slideshow format was a... http://t.co/xtONRGXcIS
- Sat, 19:22: The boy on Gotham sounds just like the boy on Once Upon A Time.
- Sat, 20:02: ‘He came up to me and just klapped me’ - atane: Cape Town - A Kenilworth swimming school owner and... http://t.co/FcoVA89Ais
- Sat, 20:27: stimmyabby: I find it funny that when I interpreted “do as you would be done by” to mean “I will serve you... http://t.co/e8BDUpXqDk
- Sat, 21:31: RT @TIME: The Comic Sans typewriter is finally here http://t.co/hFdAOGElaf
- Sat, 21:57: I don't remember a psychic in Broadchurch. #Gracepoint
- Sat, 22:04: RT @mightygodking: Wait wait what if Paris Geller from GILMORE GIRLS is related to Ross and Monica Geller from FRIENDS this changes everything
- Sat, 22:39: My first impulse in seeing news about a tv show I watch is to tell my wife.
- Sat, 22:57: didn’t draw a three faces but drew a new sketch to queue at linearttime http://t.co/nOWYYrw4Bj
- Sun, 08:00: Photo: profeminist: "We didn’t give women the right to vote until 1920. That means American democracy is 94... http://t.co/OjH6B4eQcG
- Sun, 08:22: I dreamt my family (I think) and I went to Walt Disney World or somewhere like it in spirit if not … #dreams http://t.co/pWfhKfN7Kn
- Thu, 17:33: church wifi woohoo
- Thu, 17:34: Aaand Open Office won't open again.
- Thu, 17:38: I may uninstall and reinstall when I get home, but I may not want to set the precedent of reinstalling Open Office EVERY OTHER DAY.
- Thu, 17:56: RT @washingtonpost: "Fat shaming" doesn't work, a new study says http://t.co/UULtuw9DEh
- Thu, 18:01: RT @LOLGOP: REMINDER: Conservatives don't blame the victim as much as they identify with the perpetrators.
- Thu, 18:14: You know what, how much is MSOffice these days?
- Thu, 18:18: "There’s a very important qualifying statement on the video’s Youtube page: this is an arrangement of the theme don… http://t.co/egNYzsMkrz
- Thu, 19:47: Now the church wifi won't open any pages on my laptop. Except it's probably my laptop cuz the other guy's laptop's working fine. #adware?
- Thu, 20:33: Well, the issue with the latter connection attempt at church appears to be the synergy between the church wifi and this laptop, cuz ...
- Thu, 20:33: ... another laptop connected just fine at church while mine wouldn't, but mine's just fine now it's home.
- Thu, 20:49: 6. Terrorism totally works! http://t.co/NHVtglrJh3
- Thu, 20:52: Dinner with T&T, then cartooning
- Thu, 21:31: Uh oh. I think I have to draw the Doctor's chalkboard for this 3Faces. #idowannaaa
- Thu, 21:42: Tryna think of shortcuts for drawing the chalkboard that don't require looking up old cartoons to crib in the spreadsheet that won't open.
- Thu, 22:59: Hero of Three Faces update: missing scene, cuz a fiction-plane traveler'd've misunderstood.http://t.co/j8ZYNmyuhD #doctorwho
- Thu, 23:24: RT @washingtonpost: "Gilmore Girls" is coming to Netflix. Yes, that's a big deal. http://t.co/l872AlAspn
- Thu, 23:24: "Answer the pizza."
- Thu, 23:43: Photo: deducecanoe: moofable: thyroiddiseasediaries: Spoonies need the occasional (constant) reminder to... http://t.co/PWxOpNww3L
- Fri, 05:26: Creative Process update: guilt. http://t.co/lBGUlF1xJw #webcomics #CreativeProcess
- Fri, 07:09: I fear this is the Congress we deserve.
This morning between when the cat woke me up and when the cat got me up, I had a dream in which I was ranging around downtown and the campus of the university where I used to work and attend with a very friendly bus driver who wasn't quite going where I needed to be but I had plenty of time. Then when I got to campus, I happened on the tail end of a meeting between
Dean Sam* Winchester and some university official in which Sam was discovering that university policies were going to make it impossible for him to actually graduate. When he got out of the meeting I commiserated with him and, since this apparently meant he was going to be transferring out and/or leaving town, I told him how much I was going to miss him and Dean but it was for the best.
I guess LJ is going to continue to be my dream journal, though this one at least would be way on-topic for Tumblr.
* Sometimes I confuse the Winchesters' names because Jared Padalecki's name on Gilmore Girls was Dean.
- 09:09:21: Lots of snow, haven't heard a figure. The Jesuit uni is closed, that's how much.
- 09:10:33: Called my boss & said, if the roads clear enough that I can get my car out, I'll call to see whether we're open.
- 12:37:02: Two feet outside my garage door there's a two-foot drift, and we don't own a snow shovel.
- 13:29:13: The first step on the road to Mars. RT @cartoonmoney #toothandclaw RTDs attempts to make it lighter and fluffier makes Rose and 10 mean.
- 15:45:14: Noah Bennet's partner is Lauren Gilmore. Lauren Graham played Lorelai Gilmore. When the tatooed lady's name is Lydia that's no coincidence.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
I dreamed I was doing a road trip, by myself, qtrhorserider wasn't there. Except I kept running into Lorelai and Rory Gilmore, who were going to the same place as I but weren't traveling together because they'd had a big fight. Finally they were at least both in my car together, even if they weren't speaking. In fact Lorelai was driving. We got to this restaurant/rest stop/attraction sort of place, and they asked me to leave them alone, and after a minute they were getting along again and insisting I try this game in the place's video arcade which seemed to me to be a modernised Burger Time, and then I was woken up.